Best Weight Loss Factor

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Cover Letter for Application of Scholarship of ACCA



Hello everyone! Hope you're fine and doing well.
I'm really very thankful to you for your kind appreciation towards this blog, which really help me and pushed me to take this step.
A week ago, I have started a website of my own where I will be writing essays, general knowledge topics, reviews and much more but I need your help again to help me promote my new website which I just made to help people like you, all and I will try my best to write to your needs, Insha-Allah. My new website sits at this address, waiting for: www.khansblog.com
Once again, I thank you for your service and request all of you to please visit and must share the website with your friend and family via Facebook, Twitter, +Google, etc.

Thanks and take care fellows. 

Dear Sir or Madam,
Application for HRH Emerging Markets Scholarship (Patron's Scholarship)

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the esteemed HRH Emerging Markets Scholarship (Patron's Scholarship). With my interesting combination of academic, work and co-curricular experiences, I hope to convince you that I possess the necessary qualities to be a strong candidate for this scholarship.

            The decision to commit to a ACCA programme stems from my passion for research. At the end of my first year in PHPS&C, I spent my summer vacation working as a research assistant in computational and theoretical Accounting under the guidance of Associate Professor Shehriyar Hassan (From UK). Having displayed a strong aptitude for learning and research, I was offered the opportunity to undertake the intensive Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme in Accounting (UROPA) under the same professor in Year 2. I am motivated by my research scope, which involves programming and simulation using theoretical principles, which is extremely relevant in practical industries such as material engineering and drug design. My passion for research is a good guarantee that I am fully committed to undertaking the ACCA programme, and that I will diligently strive for academic excellence.

I have proven myself to be a well-rounded individual throughout my College years. In sports, I have actively trained for and competed in numerous tennis competitions at the faculty hall, the club and College levels. Also, I have stayed in a college hall or residence for all two academic years. As a hall resident, I actively participated in hall activities and contributed to the hall by joining committees such as the Dinner and Dance, the Term-Time Rag committees and the Web Team Group. Despite these numerous commitments, I was able to maintain a second upper CAP, which has consistently improved with each semester. This further illustrates that I am a highly motivated individual who is resilient in what I do. My excellent time management skills and self-discipline have enabled me to strike the balance between my studies and co-curricular activities.

            I also demonstrated excellent leadership qualities. During my college days, I was the captain of Rodney House, entrusted with the responsibility of leading the House in sports related events. Under my office, my House clinched victories in both the annual Sports Day and Cross-Country events in the same year. In 2010, I was awarded the CCA Distinction Award for my efforts and contributions. In the university, I am the captain of the Eusoff  Hall tennis team. My responsibility was to coach and lead the team in preparation for the Inter-Hall Games. Currently, I am also a Head Teacher in the Nayab Public School where I taught and supervise around students each session. I have been appointed to these leadership positions because I am someone who is responsible and who can be relied upon as a leader. Through these leadership opportunities, I also learnt and developed strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are essential in the leaders of today.

            Being a competitive and prestigious scholarship, I understand that high expectations are associated with a London School of Business & Finance scholar. Given the opportunity, I will be immensely honoured, yet humbled to be a part of this outstanding group of scholars.

Thank you for your kind consideration of my application. Please feel free to contact me at   +(92) 3314499888 or wajahattiens@gmail.com if you require more information.

Yours Sincerely,
Wajahat Khan

2 comments:

  1. I am writing to express my strong interest in the position/job title advertised on where you found the job posting. 5 Second Trick With a mention relevant qualifications/experience.

    ReplyDelete